16 July 2010

Timetable Sucks

This morning when I login my facebook and saw I got tag in 1 of those photo and it was my new class timetable.Then only I remember that my "CLASS" starts next monday and there goes my holiday.Looking at my timetable,it SUCKS!!!

I have 6 subject and just thinking about it makes me start to stress because I'm not the study type of person,I actually prefer to work.But to my parents,they think study is very important so I had no choice but to follow.There's no doubt that education is very important but for my case,I been working for more than 1 and a half year.Going back to study again seems weird to me and i found out that I kinda lost my freedom.When I to go out late,my parents would use "tomorrow you gt class,stay home" then blah blah blah.....

Timetable Sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment