08 July 2010

Outing With Mum

My mom works and she only gets 1 off day per week so today I decide is time to spend some time with her because for the past few week,I kinda been spending most of my time with my friends.Going out for movies or ice skating.

So we went to the place where my parents always took me about 2 years ago,the place where my family and I always spend during the weekend.That place is Sungai Wang and Times Square,my friends call it the "lala place".

Me and my mum enjoyed our lunch at a place named "Tepanyaki" and we found out that the prices for the food actually went up!!!
Fuji Snow


The guy who was cooking was taking his own sweet time and I was like very hungry so I only took a picture of the rice that i kinda destroy.hahaha....
Destroyed Rice


Had a drink with mum at Starbucks,Times Square.
My Mango Drink


Later on we went back to Sunway Pyramid and I bought another shoe for my collection.Damn happy when I reach home.
Puma Ferrari Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment